Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Katipo


Latrodectus katipo

Wikipedia has got loads of info on this baby. For one thing I can't believe that any species of Latrodectus could be endangered but this one is.

It's sad. But go on and read all about it. Tell me what you think. For one I have always thought the genius Latrodectus fascinating.

And you can go and educate yourselves on the genus instead of individual species.....if you want to. I know you do though otherwise why would you read this thing? :P

So that's all for now. I'm tired and would like to get some sleep but I don't see that happening due to crazy bastards upstairs that honestly IMO need to feel the wrath of some angry Japanese Giant Hornets ( Vespa mandarinia japonica ).

Peace because we all know that this world needs it desperately....

No comments: