Monday, September 26, 2011

Hermit Crabs

As you know one of my plans is to get hermies again. From exactly where Idk. I'm either going with Carolina Science or a pet store.

And I had forgotten to mention I had dreamt about my little pinchy friends:

Dreamt about getting blue hermit crabs from Carolina science.....I wonder what that was about? Blue land hermit crabs?! Violas perhaps? 대박!
Sep 16 via webFavoriteRetweetReply



Had changed my twitter background recently. *^^* Have to go edit the other blog posts again. Won't have to do this again for while since I really like this one and plan on keeping it for a good while (and using it again of course).

And FYI they do have blue/purple hermies. Various species.....although most I believe would be aquatic. Violas are the only Land hermies I know of with such coloration.

Beautiful!

Enough of my rambling! Gotta run! ^_______^

No comments: